St. Mary’s Parish is an Episcopal Church. We are part of the Diocese of Milwaukee and members of the worldwide Anglican Communion…
- What do we believe about faith in Jesus Christ?
- What do we understand about the Bible and its role in salvation?
- What does our Episcopal identity say about the way we worship?
- How did you find your way to the Episcopal Church? What do you like? What don’t you understand but have always wanted to ask about?
- What do the various furnishings, symbols and items in our church say to us about our faith?
- Why do some people cross themselves, bow, kneel, stand and sit at different times during worship?
- Is our Sunday worship called Eucharist? Mass? Holy Communion? What do these terms mean, and why do we use them?
- Who is welcome in our church? Is anyone not welcome?
- What does it mean to be part of a diocese or to be Anglican?
ALL ARE WELCOME! Newer members, not-so-new members, anyone who is curious…
- Classes are held on Monday evenings: February 5 & 12, March 5 & 12, April 9, 16 & 23
- We will start at 6:30 pm and end at 8:00 pm