WE WELCOME EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE LOVE OF GOD AND BE A PART OF OUR FAMILY!
We are responsible for maintenance and improvements to the church building (inside and out) and grounds.
OUR PROJECTS (SIGN UP TO HELP AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
- Annual Spring Clean-Up Day
- Each May, a Sunday afternoon is designated for parishioners to volunteer for clean-up and maintenance projects to improve the church building (inside and out) and grounds.
- Annual Fall Clean-Up Day
- Each October, a Sunday afternoon is designated for parishioners to volunteer for clean-up and maintenance projects to improve the church building (inside and out) and grounds and prepare for winter.
- Throughout the year, volunteers maintain the grounds. Projects include lawn mowing, trimming, weeding, and taking care of flower and vegetable gardens.
- Anything that breaks, needs to be fixed! We take care of maintenance needs that arise--inside and outside.
- Parish volunteers assist with construction projects designed to improve our church. All levels and types of skill sets, tools, and knowledge are welcome.
- Parish volunteers assist with painting projects designed to maintain and improve our church.
- Hired and volunteer individuals conduct general janitorial duties to keep the inside of our church clean.
BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS COMMITTEE
Want to make a difference you can see? Check out the Buildings & Grounds Committee!
The purpose of the Buildings & Grounds Committee is to coordinate and oversee improvement and enhancement, as well as on-going maintenance and repair, of the Building and Grounds of the Church.
Whether you don’t know which end of a screwdriver to use or you can build a home from scratch, B&G is looking for YOU! We have various projects you can enjoy from helping to find and coordinate the best contractors, getting your hands dirty outside on the grounds, or handyman jobs – light painting, electrical, carpentry, etc. (Yes, that should probably be “handyperson” but we can only carry PC so far.)
WE MEET THE 2ND MONDAY EACH MONTH 6:00 – 7:00 PM IN THE CHURCH LIBRARY.
Stop by and find out what we do! Join in and brag to your friends about things like a new bookshelf you helped install (provided it stays up, of course …).
Come on by and find out more! Fame, glory, fun and more can be yours!
Sign up using the form below!