WE WELCOME EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE LOVE OF GOD AND BE A PART OF OUR FAMILY!
We are responsible for maintenance and improvements to the church building (inside and out) and grounds.
OUR PROJECTS (SIGN UP TO HELP AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!)
- Annual Spring Clean-Up Day
- Each May, a Sunday afternoon is designated for parishioners to volunteer for clean-up and maintenance projects to improve the church building (inside and out) and grounds.
- Annual Fall Clean-Up Day
- Each October, a Sunday afternoon is designated for parishioners to volunteer for clean-up and maintenance projects to improve the church building (inside and out) and grounds and prepare for winter.
- Throughout the year, volunteers maintain the grounds. Projects include lawn mowing, trimming, weeding, and taking care of flower and vegetable gardens.
- Anything that breaks, needs to be fixed! We take care of maintenance needs that arise--inside and outside.
- Parish volunteers assist with construction projects designed to improve our church. All levels and types of skill sets, tools, and knowledge are welcome.
- Parish volunteers assist with painting projects designed to maintain and improve our church.
- Hired and volunteer individuals conduct general janitorial duties to keep the inside of our church clean.
ST. JOSEPH'S GUILD
Want to make a difference you can see? Check out the St. Joseph's Guild!
The purpose of the St. Joseph's Guild is to help maintain and enhance the Building and Grounds of the Church.
Whenever we have a project that needs doing, we send an email to the St. Joseph's Guild to see if it's something they can manage, or something we should hire a professional to do.
If you are interested, please contact the parish office. Fame, glory, fun and more can be yours!
Sign up using the form below!