Join us at St. Mary's as we enter the Season of Advent and celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus:
Advent Fair - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- 9:00 am - Join us for Advent crafts and activities in the Parish Hall. Fun for all ages! If you would like a volunteer to run a craft station, please talk to Mother Pippa.
Advent Discussion Group - Wednesdays Starting December 4, 2019
- 9:30 am - We will be focusing on the Living Compass Advent Reflections starting Wednesday, December 4th through Wednesday, December 18th. The theme for the 2019 Advent season is "Practicing Peace with All Your Heart, Soul, Strength, and Mind."
Advent Quiet Day - Saturday, December 7, 2019
- 9:00 am - Though Advent is meant to be a preparatory time to ready ourselves for both the Incarnation and the Second Coming, the fact is that it is often an increwdibly stressful and busy time. Take a couple hours and quiet your soul. We'll start with prayer, and then move into quiet time where people can move between several quiet activity stations. We'll close at 11:00 a.m. with Eucharist, followed by lunch.
Christmas Caroling - Saturday, December 7, 2019
- 12:45 pm - Parish Music Director Carrie Arndorfer invites paish members and friends to join us for Christmas caroling. This is a great way to share some Advent/Christmas joy. The presence, music and warmth are always appreciated and are such wonderful gifts. We'll head over to Three PIllars at 12:45 p.m. We always have fun and the residents really enjoy singing along with us to. Hope you can make it! Kids are most welcome!
Longest Night Service - Sunday, December 15, 2019
- 7:00 pm - In the long, dark winter nights, memories of past experiences and the pain of present situations can become overwhelming. For some, the Christmas season is very difficult. During this prayer evening, we invite you to listen. We invite you to pray. We invite you to sing, if you are able. We invite you to offer your experiences and feelings to the Christ-child. We pray that you will find hope and comfort in knowing that you are not alone. We'll also honor in a special way loved ones who've gone before us.
Lessons & Carols Special Service - Sunday, December 22, 2019
- 8:00 am & 10:00 am Eucharist - The story of the fall of humanity and the celebration of the birth of Jesus through scripture and music.
Christmas Eve - Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- 4:00 pm Eucharist - Family Service
- 10:00 pm Eucharist - Evening Candelit Song Service
Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- 10:00 am Eucharist - Christmas Day Celebration Service