St. Mary's 2020 Annual Used Book Sale:
St. Mary's Annual Used Book Sale will return again in 2020. If we are still under pandemic restricted closures in June, we have set the dates of September 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th to reschedule the book sale. We are currently accepting donations of books, DVDs, and CDs. Tax deductible receipts will be provided. If you wish to drop off your donation at the parish office, there is a donation area outside the parish entrance. Please call the church office at 262-965-3924 or email us at email@example.com to notify us of your donation after hand. This will help us make sure the donations do not get exposed to the elements. For a June book sale date, pick-up service of items at your home will be available until May 15, 2020. A new cut-off pick-up date will be announced if the book sale is moved to September. To make arrangements for a pick-up, call 262-965-3924.
The 2020 June Book Sale dates are:
- Wednesday, June 3rd - Noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 4th - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 5th - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6th - 8:00 a.m. to Noon (Bag Day!)
If needed, the 2020 September Postponed Book Sale dates will be:
- Wednesday, September 9th - Noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 10th - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 11th - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 12th - 8:00 a.m. to Noon (Bag Day!)